Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Planner Journal

I created this for the bride to be to be able to write down all her lists, keep track of important dates and appointments and organise the big day. There are plenty of pages to put swatches of fabric, images of cakes and table decorations, times to meet with the family and other wedding party members and dates to pick up dresses etc. I got a visual diary (pre bound and cut etc, but easily made with a Zutter or Cinch if you like) I created the dividers with spellbinder nested hearts dies and cut out a whole lot. I then added black kindyglitz to the edges and pasted them to the sides of the pages to make file dividers.

I then cut several different sizes of the hearts for the cover out of fun foam and heated it and pressed in several cuttlebug images. I then added a handmade rose (using Tim Holtz technique to make roses) using the Cricut Wildcard Cartridge to make the initial flower. I added a swirl of diamante bling and some kindyglitz and shaved crystals. I tied organza and satin ribbon on the spine and inside I added some stamping and rubons in a love related theme.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment