Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wedding Favour Boxes

These bags were all cut using the Cricut and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I love this cartridge, it is so versatile. These were all cut on plain white cardstock. I used the SU baroque motifs large swirl to stamp the image on the bags and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then inked it with SU baja breeze, night of navy and taken with teal. I added some stamped images (inkadinkado flowers and hero arts poetic prints butterfly's) and some organza ribbon, a little crystalina kindy glitz and created three different favour boxes.


I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love the embossing and the inking. Also, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Not to worry, I'm not going all SCAL. I just want to see how easy or hard it is to do the same project using SCAL vs. DS.

    Keep up the great work. I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete