Thursday, September 30, 2010

The end of the month....

I am really relieved that today is nearly over. I had an assignment due today and I have not been well with a horrid head cold, so am much happier and less stressed now that it is all submitted. The end of the semester is coming up fast and with a number of assignments and exams, I won't have as much time to craft... I know, this is really sad news!!!

I have had time to create a few projects, but I have not had that much time to post them. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy the projects. I have been looking at all the amazing blogs out there and all the Autumn (Fall) colours are out at the moment and the warm rusts and reds and vibrant golds are just beautiful.

We have just had a nice spell of weather and it is lovely to enjoy our spring weather. I keep noticing all the buds and little leaves back on the trees and the early spring flowers are looking stunning. My beautiful ragdoll cat is molting and leaving her trail of hair wherever she has been.

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the pictures. The first one is a butterfly cut out of the tag along butterfly set by cuttlebug then embossed and inked and embossed again with an inked folder. I love this technique. I then added some kindyglitz and I have a beautiful spring butterfly.

The bags are just gorgeous and I love how they turned out. I cut them using my Cricut and Tags Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. I used the double embossing technique as per the butterfly and the inks are Tim Holtz inks in Bundled Sage and Victorian Velvet for the pink and green one and Faded Denim and Peeled Paint for the blue one. I added some crystal organza and wrapped one of my pendants and had a gift to go...(I made matching cards too... Will post with the next lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment