Friday, September 17, 2010

Still quilting

Hi everyone, I have not given up on papercraft just yet, but I am really enjoying quilting at the moment, and after a  long spell of having my quilts on the backburner, it is fabulous to get behind the machine and create something again. I love threadwork and creating a stunning background on a quilt is such a great feeling for me. I love the experience and find it quite therapeautic.

I have completed all the blocks so far and appliqued my designs onto the surface and I have begun the fun part of stitching... I have hit a temporary snag (I don't have the colours I need) so have ordered some Sulky Threads and they should arrive soon..... I will post photos of the finished quilt soon.

Have a wonderful weekend

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    I just wanted to let you know that your comment on my DVD case at the Cuttlebug Challenge site really made my day! Thank you so much! I SO want to learn how to quilt!!! I have a cousin who is excellent. Check out her blog if you want:

    http://www.fromthebluechair.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete