Saturday, February 20, 2010

Card Index Box

Making and giving hand made cards is a fabulous pasttime for me and recently I have had no where to put my cards when I finish them and inevitably they get lost, damaged or given to someone else. So, came up with a great way of storing them. Got a box (from the local $1,2 and $3 store) which was already covered in silver paper. I was in the process of desigining a black and white layout with silver (having just found Quickutz stunning adhesive backed metal - drool) and thought my index cards would be great in the same theme.

I will post pictures of the index cards shortly. Hopefully those of you who have replied to my email about your birthday should now receive stunning handmade cards personalised specially for you.

I am now focusing on a Christmas Quilt - Santa's Village and will upload pictures soon.

All the best and hope you having a lovely weekend.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment