Wednesday, December 15, 2010


I am so glad I managed to find my camera, here are the long awaited pictures of my mosaics. Thanks so much Angie for all your help with them. I found out that I am allergic to the dust created when making mosaic images. I created the design and chose the colours and went to begin the project and it was a nightmare as the dust caused me to sneeze, splutter and choke!!! However, despite my issues with it, they turned out really well. It is quite large (approx 12" by 24" in size) and is going to be hung at the front door, just waiting for the other half to mount it.

This one is a pukeko which is a New Zealand Native Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment