Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scrapbooking - Bedford

Hope you are well, it has been hectic of late and I have not spent much time uploading my photos. I have finished the engagement scrapbook album and a few other projects which I will show you as I have time to upload them, as well as keeping up with my studies, working and finding time to craft...

During my European Trip, my main point of reference was Bedford, as I had family friends who I stayed with there. It is an interesting area of the country and is close to Milton Keynes, Olney and Cambridge and the train to London left frequently, making it an ideal base.


I had to encorporate lace into my layouts as Bedford and Olney were the lace making centres of England, and therefore I wanted to be sympathetic to this heritage. I loved the brickwork and symmetry in the design of a number of the buildings and wanted to encorporate a number of photos at once into my layout.

I used Creative Memories for the hexagonal shapes, Bosskut dies for the flourish, the title was cut in Cuttlebug "Hippie Chick" and Bosskut "Apricot" fonts. I will upload the hexagonal designed page layout soon.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment