Thursday, May 19, 2011

Only 3 weeks left

Thanks for your patience... I have 3 weeks left of this semester, then have nearly 3 months off before my little girl is born!!! Busy 3 weeks left, with assignments and exams looming, so keeping me from crafting at present, but have a backlog of projects to complete as soon as they are done, so can't wait to share some of these with you. I have a couple of new Cricut Carts, which I can't wait to test and share and some new Spellbinder Dies too!!!

Some of the projects are two wedding albums for the cousins who have both recently got married, two cruise albums for my parents and my aunt and uncle who cruised around the South Pacific... Think gorgeous golden sands, attolls and coral reefs. Can't wait to scrap their pictures, as well as creating a baby book for when my little one is born. I have a list of things that I want to include in this book and am more than happy to share this with you.

I also want to make a bulk lot of thank you cards in advance (for all my wonderful friends and family who have already showered me with baby gifts).

I have a few things I need to make for baby before she comes along such as soft furnishings and linens, as well as a funky nappy bag.

Wow, it is going to be a busy few months....

All the best and thanks so much for stopping by.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment