Monday, January 10, 2011

It never rains, but it pours...

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful and restful break. I have had some rest and relaxation and now the projects start. I have some awesome projects coming up.

Firstly, a lucky 21 year old will receive a quilt designed and inspired by his parents and quilted by me. I have just had the pieced quilt top delivered and it is stunning. I am about to pin it all together and start putting the design for the quilting together to begin.

Will have to wait till after the birthday before I can share the project with you, so watch this space.

The album I did a while ago for the engaged couple was a hit and the wedding is coming up fast. I will be making cupcake holders (from Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge) for the tables as each guest is getting a cupcake. The groom is my cousin and his brother has also bitten the bullet and has asked his girlfreind to marry him, so another wedding coming up really soon. I have also given them the gift of an engagement album, but need the photos and colour scheme to create it for them.

For the weddings I would love to give each happy couple a 'visitor's' book for all the guests to sign and say something meaningful to them.

If you have any ideas, please share them with me as I would love to hear from you.

Big hugs
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment